SEO Services for SaaS
A strong SEO strategy is key to success for any SaaS company. Especially those start-up SaaS companies that are trying to squeeze their way into an extremally competitive market. Find out how we can help your SaaS product thrive.
What is SaaS SEO?
SaaS SEO is the practice of increasing the organic traffic for SaaS websites by optimising content and other factors to achieve high rankings on search engines such as Google and Bing for a list of industry-relevant keywords. A strong SaaS SEO plan can drive consistent traffic to your company’s website.
93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. That’s why it’s more important than ever to optimise your SaaS website and create compelling content to perform well and beat your various high-ranking SaaS competitors. In many cases, SaaS SEO focuses on a content-led strategy which is one of the strongest methods of growing your traffic over time – from long form evergreen blog posts to high quality landing pages.
Who Needs SaaS SEO?
SEO for SaaS involves increasing the visibility of a platform’s organic search results to attract potential customers who are searching for:
- Your software specifically: this indicates that the searcher is aware of your brand and wants to learn more.
- Information about software similar to yours: as the searcher knows this type of software exists and wants to determine if it meets their needs. They may not be ready to make a purchase yet.
- Software similar to yours that they’re ready to buy: with the searcher researching pricing and deals.
- Content related to your software: indicating that while the searcher is not currently in the market for software like yours, they are interested in content related to your product. This could be an opportunity to reach your target audience and potentially convert them to customers in the future.
What We Do.
The more quality content you create, publish and share across your various marketing channels, the more traffic you’ll receive. When you look at the SaaS giants of organic search like HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Notion you’ll see the huge amounts of keyword focused content they’ve created over the years. Focus on the right strategies and you’ll see month-to-month traffic growth.
How We Do it.
We undertake a mix of on-site and off-site SEO activities specifically chosen for SaaS. A SaaS SEO strategy can typically look like this:
- Create valuable content that targets chosen keywords
- Promote the content to earn links & traffic
- See an increase in rankings and organic traffic
- Improve & optimise the content to drive further growth
- Achieve high rankings and drive a consistent traffic
- Repeat this to target different keywords & topics
SEO Can’t Work Alone.
Other marketing channels are equally as important to growing your organic traffic and complementing your SaaS SEO strategy. Sharing your SEO focused content using your social media and email marketing channels is a great way to generate more backlinks and traffic. Using your SEO content will help you drive and convert customers from other marketing channels, and this should be a key factor for ongoing SEO investment for SaaS.
Track each and every lead, download, sign-up and more that your website has led to. Discover which page they viewed, where they found the site, how long the process took and much more! This allows you to inform your user journey and ensure the correct traffic is reaching your website.
Let’s Make Things Happen.
Fill out the form and we’ll get back in touch! It’s that easy.
“Alex built and managed our website and I couldn’t fault his service, his personal attention to detail was something we couldn’t find with the “bigger” companies. We noticed a big difference in customer contact through our website and social media accounts! Thank you again.”